Well, here I am again. I took Lufthansa from SFO to Munich. Got really airsick and had to lie down on the floor of the plane. The stewardesses were wonderful. They gave me a blanket and pillow and told me to lie down as long as I wanted, since everyone else was sleeping at that time. It was terrible but I got better as the flight went on. This was the first time I got sick on an airplane.
The service on Lufthansa is great, but the food is so-so. My plane had a cool feature in that it was a 2-level plane and the bathrooms were downstairs. You go down these stairs and there they were. Spacious hallways.
I got to Istanbul at midnight and the air was perfect, like lemonade. Not humid at all, but nice and warm. I rolled down the window of my taxi and chatted politics with the taxi driver. General elections coming up next week - major excitement.
Only slept 1 hour last night. Hoping to get back to normal soon.
The service on Lufthansa is great, but the food is so-so. My plane had a cool feature in that it was a 2-level plane and the bathrooms were downstairs. You go down these stairs and there they were. Spacious hallways.
I got to Istanbul at midnight and the air was perfect, like lemonade. Not humid at all, but nice and warm. I rolled down the window of my taxi and chatted politics with the taxi driver. General elections coming up next week - major excitement.
Only slept 1 hour last night. Hoping to get back to normal soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment