Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tampa, Florida -December 2010

I just got back from a week-long trip to Florida. I spent 3 days in Tampa and 3 days in Miami. I had been to Tampa a long time ago, but never to Miami, so I was curious about it.

Despite the freezing temperatures, I had a lovely time in Tampa, where I stayed with my cousin. Met her 3-year old daughter for the first time and fell in love with her. As soon as she took my hand and asked "Auntie Zeynep" to come into her playroom, it was over for me. Melt...I'm so glad that I got a chance to see her at this young adorable age. I hope to go back soon again, despite the long trip.

I also got to see my aunt and uncle, who live in Clearwater and my childhood friend, who moved to Tampa with her family from Turkey a few years ago. There is nothing like old friends, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment